Vote for the Best Landscape Photo in your country – $1,500 Country Challenge

Welcome to our exciting new Country Challenge! This time, we have asked selected Foapers to share their most stunning landscape shots.

Now it’s your turn to help us choose the best landscape photo from your country:

1. Go to the Missions in the Foap app and open the “Vote for the Best Landscape Photo in [your country]” mission.
2. Head to the Photos section, browse through the images and rate your favorite shots using stars.

At the end of this stage, we will select and reward the top photos. These winners will then compete for the ultimate title of the Best Landscape Photo in the World. Along with the honor, there are rewards of up to $200 per photo awaiting the winners and additional rewards for the best comments.

Let’s talk rewards!

• The Best Landscape Photo in the World: $200
  • Second place: $100
  • Third place: $50
  • Fourth to tenth places: $20 each
  • The best photos in each country: $10 per photo
  • Ten best comments: $10 each

For more detailed mission rules, feel free to check them out.

View the finalists!

You Might Also Like

69 Comments

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3

Hello, this opportunity to demonstrate my talent in taking photography seems incredible to me. I would really like to be able to participate and aspire to win the grand prize as I do

4. 5
  5. 7
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. 11
  9. 12

I am so interested for this mission, how lucky i am to see the best landscape around the world photograph..

10. 13

I regret not having a camera with me when I traveled to those wonderful places ✨…
    Still Thankyou for the opportunity…

11. 14
  12. 15
  13. 16
  14. 17
  15. 18
  16. 19
  17. 20

I am happy to contribute my best photos for this episode ☺️😁… I can6 wait to send some of my shoots.☺️

18. 21
  19. 22
  20. 23
  21. 24

Hurray I’m in:))) looking forward to see all those beautiful pictures showing places around the world. It’s like a small traveling❤️

22. 25

Im very interested in this mission! I would love to see what others think of my photography skills or lack there of. 🙂

23. 26
  24. 27
  25. 28
  26. 29

Hi Daniel! The website is mainly for buyers of the photos, as a photographer you’ll have the easiest time using the app. Take a look at this article to find out how to join missions, don’t hesitate to reach out if you need any help 🙂

27. 31
  28. 33
  29. 34
  30. 35
  31. 36

Hello,
    These missions are great fun but the fact that people campaign and ask for votes makes the outcome somewhat disingenuous. Anyone with enough time can solicit enough foapers to skew the totals. I am just wondering if there are any efforts being made to make these votes actually reflective of the favourites within each country. Thanks,
    Dave

32. 37

Wow I’m interested I am so much thank you for this app it’s be like greatest making money app for me between all the app in all over the world I can prove it in any were I went that there is know app like this foap app in the world I’m so much happy

33. 38
  34. 39
  35. 41
  36. 42
  37. 43

Wow, what an incredible opportunity to celebrate the natural beauty of our country through the Best Landscape Photo challenge! As a citizen of this remarkable land, I am proud to cast my vote for the most captivating landscape photo.

After carefully reviewing all the submissions, I have been left in awe by the sheer talent and creativity of our fellow photographers. Each photo tells a unique story, capturing the essence of our diverse landscapes in breathtaking detail.

Choosing a winner is no easy task, but there is one photograph that has truly stolen my heart. The image that deserves my vote showcases the magnificent [insert description of landscape]. The composition, lighting, and colors beautifully blend together, transporting me to that exact moment and filling me with a sense of wonder.

Beyond the technical aspects, this photo captures the soul of our country’s landscape, reminding us of the extraordinary natural wonders that surround us. It serves as a powerful reminder of our responsibility to cherish and protect these treasures for generations to come.

I commend all the photographers who participated in this challenge for their passion and dedication to capturing the essence of our country’s landscapes. Your talent has given us the opportunity to appreciate the beauty that often goes unnoticed in our day-to-day lives.

Lastly, I want to express my gratitude to the organizers for arranging such an enriching event. By encouraging us to appreciate the beauty of our homeland, you have not only inspired a love for nature but also ignited a sense of national pride.

May the Best Landscape Photo win and continue to inspire us all to explore, protect, and appreciate the stunning landscapes that make our country so unique!

38. 44

Wow, what an incredible opportunity to celebrate the natural beauty of our country through the Best Landscape Photo challenge! As a citizen of this remarkable land, I am proud to cast my vote for the most captivating landscape photo.

After carefully reviewing all the submissions, I have been left in awe by the sheer talent and creativity of our fellow photographers. Each photo tells a unique story, capturing the essence of our diverse landscapes in breathtaking detail.

39. 45
  40. 46
  41. 47

Hello!
    I
    I don’t need a reward. I just want to leave comments sincerely. I appreciate the work of people who love their work and want to convey this beauty that the Almighty created and convey them in the eyes of others
    I reviewed each photo one by one.
    They are all magical and it is felt that there they see the beauty of which many will not see it without their help
    If a person at least once in his life does not do what he loves, then why do we live!

42. 48

Wow, this landscape picture is absolutely breathtaking! The colors are so vibrant and the composition is flawless. It’s amazing how the photographer captured the essence of nature in such a captivating way. The way the sunlight hits the mountains and reflects on the water is simply magical. This picture truly transports me to another world, making me feel a sense of peace and tranquility. It’s no wonder this is considered the best landscape pic of 2023. Kudos to the photographer for their incredible talent and for sharing this masterpiece with us.

43. 49
  44. 51

To every participant in this mission:” you should know that even if you do not win, you already won in your loyalty to your country. You are looking from all angles, not just one. Your eyes see the beauty of your homeland and not just to win.. Thanks to the FOAP Team for giving me and others the opportunity to participate in this the mission”

45. 52
  46. 53
  47. 54
  48. 55

Nature never goes out of style. My words are less to describe this picture. The shoreline at sunset is simply… Beauty lies within for those who choose to …

49. 56
  50. 57
  51. 58
  52. 59
  53. 61
  54. 62
  55. 63
  56. 64
  57. 65
  58. 66

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>