Congratulations to our user “Lemonique” who won Visit Sweden’s mission “Celebrate the Swedish summer”. We have asked Lemonique some questions. And don’t forget to check out her portfolio, with 9 photos, here.
1. Who are you and where are you from?
I am a woman living in Kungsbacka, just outside Gothenburg.
2. What does the Swedish summer mean for you?
It means everything! During these 2-3 months of the year, we in Sweden get to enjoy the sun and heat.
3. Is summer the best season to take photos?
Not at all! One can get to the nice pictures of the fall and winter too.
4. Are you often out taking photos?
It varies, I’ve always my Iphone with me. I’m amateur photographer.
5. What is your favorite subject when it comes to photography? Nature in various forms and my children.
6. Your photo that won the Mission transmits a lovely feeling of the Swedish summer. What is your advice for those who want to capture a moment in a picture?
Do not search for the situation, it will come to you! You notice when you have a magical photo moment!