Community, Missions

Join the beauty community! 320 rewards worth $1,600 and all users win!

Beautiful young woman applying moisturizer on her face in bathroom, taking care of her skin

Do you want to collaborate with big beauty brands, get free products, and earn money for photos?Β 

Of course! This is why you are on Foap, right?Β 

We are creating a community for the big beauty brands, and if you join our newest mission, you will get the opportunity to collaborate with them as the first!Β 

Join the beauty community by uploading 1-3 photos of a beauty product or person using it.

It can be a cosmetic (like face cream, shampoo, toothpaste, beard oil, etc.) or an item (like lipstick, mascara, nail polish, etc.). It can be for men or women. A brand’s name can be visible or not.

Foap Plus users can join this mission for free (we already added free Foap Coins to your accounts). Other users need to earn Foap Coins.Β 

Important! We will reward winners every 10 days (June 3, June 13, and June 23). We will choose from all uploaded photos every time, so the sooner you join, the more chances you have to win money!

And the best thing:

We will reward a vast number of users (320!) with money, and ALL participants who upload good quality photos related to the brief will get Foap Coins and soon will be able to participate in big brands’ missions!

Good luck!

P.S. If you are here please take a moment to leave feedback in the comments.

P.P.S. You can check our tips on how to take a good photo for this mission.

You Might Also Like

41 Comments

1. 1

Every 10 days we can upload 3 new photos, or only 3 photos for the whole Mission?

2. 3
  3. 7

Hi Forest! Keep an eye out for branded sampled missions. Make sure to subscribe to our newsletter and turn your notifications on to stay informed on upcoming contests. πŸ™‚

4. 9
  5. 10
  6. 11

Hey,
    So i uploaded two photos on the mission but they are not visible in the submitted section. Is it because they were not selected?

7. 12
  8. 14
  9. 15

How beautiful are these photos.
    And how can I start making sales already.

10. 17
  11. 19
  12. 21

Hi Angie!
    I uploaded 3 photos to this mission, but I don’t see them among the submitted ones… ((

Hi Ingrida! I can see that your photos were already approved in the mission, it sometimes may take a while as our curators need to go through and approve all of the submissions. Sorry about the delay and good luck with the mission! πŸ™‚

13. 23
  14. 24
  15. 25
  16. 26
  17. 28

Hi Adzreen! At Foap, all cashouts are made to PayPal. You can see information about your rewarded photos by going into your profile (click your profile photo in the menu of the app) and clicking the banner which should say “___ photos sold” Let me know if you need any help! πŸ™‚

18. 30

Hi Victor, we just announced all winners. You can check them out in the Winners tab in the Missions menu in the app. There will be other big new opportunities soon!

19. 32
  20. 34
  21. 36

So how exactly do we join the beauty community???? Also How do we sell our photos on the app in general? Just posting them?? That has been the only thing i have figured out how to do so far is publish photos. So I came to the community looking for help on how this app works and I see there is a beauty community but I don’t see a link to join. I do see the missions on the app but is that the only way you can earn money is by just publishing my photos into those missions?? Or can I actually sell any of my photos ? How do i see what brands are looking for photos?

Hi Sharon! Thank you for joining Foap πŸ™‚ We will be recruiting more users into the Beauty community in the upcoming weeks so keep your notifications on! You can sell your photos on the market by just uploading them to your profile or by entering them into missions for a chance to win bigger rewards. Let me know if you have any further questions. πŸ™‚

22. 38
  23. 40

Comments are closed.