Missions

Emotions Series: explore a range of human experience with 6 new missions

Psychologists and therapists agree that avoiding emotions for a long time can harm our close ones and us. On the other hand, when tamed, emotions are not so scary and difficult and can help us understand what is happening in our lives.

We invite you to join our special Emotions Series and explore the range of emotions we experience in life. From happiness to fear, anger to disgust, sadness to surprise.

Don’t be scared to feel! Join one or all six Emotions Series missions and upload your interpretations of emotions.

The most obvious way to participate is to upload a photo of a face expressing the emotion, but you can submit any subject relevant to the themed emotion and be eligible to win.

Bonus: You’ll get a special reward surprise if you upload relevant photos to all six missions.

Are you ready to explore a range of human experience with us? Open the Foap app and join our Emotions Series missions.

You Might Also Like

18 Comments

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3

What do I need to do for my picture to be accepted in a mission. Although the pictures are published the section “ Accepted” appears to be empty.

It would be helpful to creators if the photos were accepted/rejected during the mission, but I appreciate it may not be feasible to work that way. It would give creators extra guidance as to what is required for the mission. For example in the recent Join the Portugal Community I only had 3 out of 44 photo accepted and one of the rejected ones had actually been used as an example for the mission, so sometimes it’s hard to understand exactly what is wanted.

Hi Marie! Thank you for your feedback! We are doing our best to curate as many photos as we can during the mission. I can see that only three of your photos were promoted but none of them were rejected! Rejected photos automatically disappear from your profile. Some missions only feature photos promoted by our curators to provide the best inspiration to users during the mission.

4. 7

I have suited 6 photos you have accepted them as photos but not as contests they should be able to accept them in contests also if they’ve been successful put in system

Hi David, I’m unsure if I got this right, but all uploaded photos in these missions are automatically accepted. After these missions end, we will check if they are consistent with the briefs and the technical quality is good enough. Foapers whose photos will meet these conditions will get a little surprise bonus ^_^

5. 9
  6. 12
  7. 13

I uploaded a picture in the 6 emotions missions, do i get a bonus even if my pictures are not chosen as winners?

8. 15

I have a doubt about the giving missions: the organizations which colaborate with foap to help people and countries on the giving missions donate 100 USD by each picture i upload on the giving mission?

9. 17

Comments are closed.