You probably already know Photo of the Week. It’s a weekly $150 challenge available for all Foapers.
The Photo of the Month is an exclusive $300 challenge for active Foap Plus users only and with much higher chances of winning. The best Foapers choose the best photo!
How does it work?
- Foap Plus users who joined at least 1 mission in the previous month can find a mission called “Upload your Photo of the Month”, where they can add their photos.
- Our Team is curating uploaded photos and choosing the best shots.
- Starting next month, chosen photos will be featured at the top of our app for the whole month!
- One of the best Foap users will choose the Photo of the Month.
- The other 50 photos will also be rewarded.
The authors of the best photos can also be featured on our social media accounts.
Photo of the Month – Creators Award (August) by tata.fotos
Photo of the Month – Editors’ Choice (August) by laura.ad
“I chose this photo as the photo of the month because it made me smile the moment I saw it. Photography is not just about technicalities. It’s not just about the grandest subject nor the most beautiful places. It also helps us to capture a soul. To relay a message. And to spread it for people to see. A smile is indeed contagious.”
“I loved so many of the photos in this mission and there are many that deserve prizes and recognition. I could identify something great about each of them. Ultimately, I chose this photo of horses because it is challenging for a photographer to do a portrait of an animal in a truly original way. The photographer used a classic composition technique of framing the subject, but then did the framing with another horse. So creative! Looking at the photo, I felt myself drawn through the frame toward the subject! Well done!”