Communities, Mission Winners, Webinars

The Photo of the Year – the Winners and the Webinar

Hello Foapers!

It’s time to announce the Photo of the Year 2022 missions winners!

The Best Macros & Abstract photo by @denny.andhika:

The Best Landscape Photo by khonggiang:

The Best Animals Photo by 9xtj2gfkwr:

The Best Product Photo by 9xtj2gfkwr:

The Best Plants Photo by @kriangkaiiph11:

The Best People & Portraits Photo by @stivenbr:

You’ve uploaded so many awesome photos that we have decided to reward the winners live. If you want to know why we chose these photos, watch our webinar available below.

• Filly – our Creative Officer, provided a detailed overview of the competition and its winners.
  • Artur – Head of Community, is sharing a sneak peek at the future of Foap Community.

You Might Also Like

22 Comments

1. 1
  2. 3
  3. 5
  4. 7
  5. 10

Awesome! Great questions! Great answers! Congratulations to all the winners! I’m excited for FOAP in 2023!
    I really enjoyed the webinar! Thank you.

6. 12
  7. 13

Unfortunately, I could not get on to watch it. There was a technical issue. I tried to watch the replay, but there was no sound. I will try again later. I was interested in watching it.
    Congratulations to all the winners.

Thank you

8. 15

Artur,
    The webinar was a great idea & so fun to get to see you & meet Filly. It sounds like lots of fun ahead for us Foapers in 2023 ?
    I just wanted you to know that the really special thing about Foap to me is that the community is so encouraging, kind & helpful & real people are curating the work. I know that you & the Foap Team are a huge part of the reason it’s so special & your thoughtful kindness really came thru during the webinar! I look forward to the next one! Thanks to everyone who took the time to put it together for us Foapers!

Oh my, it’s rare to read such kind words. Those words melted me! Thank you from all my heart, Liz. It’s a great feeling to be able to build a community with such talented and kind people like you.

You’re right! This year will be special for the Foap Community, and I believe it will make our bond even finer! Thank you for watching, and see you on Foap!

9. 17

Congratulations to all winners.
    These are all great photos and I personally particularly like the winning photo in the animal mission. I like such photos.
    I also liked the webinar. Thanks for letting us be a part of it!
    I’m looking forward to 2023 and excited to see what awaits us.

10. 19
  11. 20

Wow!! Unbelievable!! The greatest shots here in Foap with such type of great photographers…….proud to be a participant! Let’s start for the new missions!

12. 21
  13. 22

Comments are closed.