FOR PHOTOGRAPHERS, Missions

My IHG® Rewards Club Experience Mission

Hi Foapers!

Our friends at IHG have launched a new challenging Mission: My IHG® Rewards Club Experience”. Show us your IHG Rewards Club card in beautiful places and in front of great backgrounds. The Mission has two winners and each will receive $250 each!

To get the IHG Rewards Club card for your smartphone, download the IHG app. Available for iOS and Android.

The Mission

Download the IHG app if you don’t have it already on your phone and make use of your virtual IHG Rewards Club card, which becomes visible when you turn your smartphone horizontally while in the IHG app. Alternatively, use your IHG-Rewards-Club-branded room key from one of our more than 4,900 properties. Snap a photo of your virtual IHG Rewards Club or your IHG-Rewards-Club-branded room key and show us where your membership is taking you. Maybe it’s a beautiful room at an InterContinental Hotel or a cool restaurant in a neighborhood near your Hotel Indigo. Just remember: Eligible photos must include the virtual card or room key.

Of course, for security purposes, if you choose to make use of your virtual IHG Rewards Club card we recommend that you blur your name and/or number before posting to the mission.

Join now in the Foap app!

Don’t know how to join the mission? It’s easy! Download the Foap app for free on the App Store or Google Play.

To get the app follow one of the links below:

I’m an iPhone user.

I’m an Android user.

You Might Also Like

2 Comments

Comments are closed.