Featured, The Foaply Tips, Tutorials

How to get Foap Coins and win bigger rewards?

Premium Missions, which you will find in the app, give you a chance to earn higher rewards than Free Missions. Sounds awesome, right?

However, to join a Premium Mission, you’ll need to invest by spending some of your Foap Coins for each uploaded photo.

But what if you don’t have enough Foap Coins?

Here are at least three easy ways you can get Foap Coins:

1. You can just buy them (Menu -> Foap Coins)

2. You can watch ads and earn Foap Coins (also Menu -> Foap Coins).
Just one ad video gets you 5 Foap Coins, so it’s a pretty good deal if you ask us.

3. Participate in other missions for a chance to win Foap Coins – in some missions, winners gets Foap Coins.

If you were chosen as Foap Plus user and join missions regularly, you will get Foap Coins for free every month!

Which of these possibilities seems like the best option for you?

You Might Also Like

63 Comments

1. 1

Hi,
    I joined a mission and i voted other photos but my photos was not voted, why?

Thanks for your comment! Congratulations on joining the mission! Remember to comment under others’ photos, so that they know to return the favor! Good luck! ๐Ÿ˜‰

2. 3
  3. 7
  4. 8

Hi Estelle! Here’s a quick guide on how to add photos to a mission:
      1. Open the Foap App on your phone.
      2. Scroll through missions and choose the mission you want to participate in.
      3. Read the mission description carefully and click “+” or “Join mission” at the bottom of your screen.
      4. Choose photos from your phone gallery, add tags and descriptions.
      5. Done! Your photos are uploaded to the mission!

I hope this helps, good luck!

5. 10

Hi there! We’re so excited that you decided to join a mission and upload your photo! Once a photo is uploaded to a mission, you have to wait for the end of the mission. Only then the photos go through the curation process. So be patient and soon you’ll find out if you’re among the lucky winners!

6. 12
  7. 16
  8. 18

Hi I’m nuwan from srilanka photo graphy is my hobbie bt ihave only smart phone not a camera ,so any problem for that reason.

9. 20

Iโ€™ve joined a few missions but most of my photos stay on the left side like they werenโ€™t chosen. Iโ€™ve got reviews from a few people and they have voted on my photos. Also the part where you see all the photos listed there are multiple photos of the same photos like five of the same photos on the board. I went through them all and not one of my photos were on that board. Just wondering why and how you can get your photos on the board with the rest of them. Also what other ways can I get free Foap coins. Iโ€™m a single mom trying to make a little extra money and cannot keep purchasing them.

10. 21

Hello..
    I am a new comer and feel so great full to be part of Floap’s member. I am so happy as well to having very amazing friends on Floap. I wonder that with all very fantastic friends here, I can learn and win.
    Thank you.
    Your sincerly
    Empik Tasar

Shure you can, Empik! Not this challenge because this one is not for new users, but in the Mission menu in the app, you will find much more possibilities to win. Welcome to Foap!

If you’re not only a new Foap member but also not yet an experienced photographer, I can recommend you to go to the Winners tab in the Mission menu. Check winners’ photos and learn from them. A great way to practice photography is trying to recreate by yourself photos you like or even admire. When you will browse photos, give them your votes and comments. We are a friendly community and you will be surprised how many people will want to vote and comment on your photos ๐Ÿ™‚ Good luck, Empik!

11. 23
  12. 25
  13. 27
  14. 29
  15. 31

Hello i am levend from Vienna,i am a Newcomer i find this Plattform very good and i Hope i can buy my fotos here,,i have an big Problem with my financial Situation,,thanks for Sale my fotos,and more greetings from Austria

16. 33

If i delete foap app from handphone n loosing data than i m new in foap again..?

Why…? Can you explain it, please. Thank you.

Hi Arsik! Even if you delete the app, you should be able to log back in and see all your progress as it was. In case you are having issues getting into your account, make sure to reach out at support@foap.com with your user information, we’re ready to help! ๐Ÿ™‚

17. 35
  18. 37
  19. 39

Photos to small and rejected, having trouble putting them on any challenge. Not sure if I know how to. I love taking photos of any and everything. Just having trouble doing it.

20. 41

Hi Dona! I can see that your pictures are uploaded to the mission already. It sometimes takes a while for the pictures to be accepted as our curators need to go through and approve all of the pictures but as soon as the photo is uploaded into the mission, it is eligible to take part in the contest. ๐Ÿ™‚

21. 43

I just joined two days ago and I can already see that everything is gonna be fine. I have a hope that I’ll start earning soon.i just anyone to tell me what should I do in order to start earning money on this App please. Come though.

22. 44
  23. 46

I uploaded some pictures in the Multiverse mission and not even a picture was accepted why?????

Hi Houssssine, Multiverse mission is an open mission. It means that photos don’t need to be accepted to be visible to all. Even if you do not see it in the My Photos – Accepted tab, it’s visible to all in Photos. Everybody can rate it and comment on it. Thanks for joining the mission and good luck!

24. 48
  25. 50

Hi Janet! You can upload your photos on the missions page in the app. Unlock the uploads using coins and press the ‘join mission’ button to add your pictures. ๐Ÿ™‚

26. 52

Hi Makosa! Missions are rewarded up to 5 days after they end. The money is usually transferred one full month after the withdrawal, as we reserve this time to check all of the data associated with sales. ๐Ÿ™‚

27. 54
  28. 56
  29. 58

Hi Jamieliah! Thank you for joining Foap! ๐Ÿ™‚ To vote for pictures simply tap the photo you’d like to rate and use the stars at the bottom to give it a 1 through 5 rating.

30. 60
  31. 62

Hello, I sold a photo 3 weeks ago and I won 10 dollars. But even though I didn’t withdraw my money, it shows as 0. What do you think is the reason, did I have to withdraw my money within 2 weeks?

Hi Kรผbra! I am sorry, but we are currently having some issues with the withdrawal tab of the app. Rest assured, your earnings did not expire and can be withdrawn upon request. Let me know if you’d like to cash out or reach out to our support, thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

Comments are closed.